Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Hat to Match the Blanket and Lots of Rain




I now made a baby hat to match the White Lace Blanket. It's very simple, featuring the same open stitch in the front. 

I also have an idea for a baby dress with the same stitch, but I'm already working on another two projects. These days I simply cannot stop crocheting. And it's the rain to blame! 

It's been pouring here in Northern California for days now! Which is good, of course, as we've been experiencing drought for too long.  


My favorite place to crochet right now is on my bay window. This is the only place in the house that offers enough natural light for crocheting. 

I use my mom's Czech crystal vase as a yarn bowl. When I saw it at her place, I was like: Hah, this would be perfect for keeping my yarn ball! Works great! 



It's nice to stay inside, crochet, daydream, and watch the rain behind my window! 



6 comments:

  1. Love the new patterns! Your work is gorgeous! I recently bought the baby blanket pattern with the gorgeous, unique border. My niece is pregnant with twins! I'm looking forward to starting this pattern. I've been doing a lot of crocheting lately, too.

    Glad you are getting the much needed rain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a lovely view from your window. Everything looks so green. It's easy to see why that's your favorite spot.
    xx Beca

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so pretty Olga, you have a lovely view. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. un gorrito muy bonito a juego de la manta de la entrada anterior, me gusta mucho!! un besito.maria:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely gift and other beautiful creations !!!
    Have a nice weekend !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete