Sunday, March 17, 2013

Lacy Baby Blanket Tutorial, Step 6



If you have gotten this far without any trouble, the rest should be a piece of cake!


From now on, we are going to repeat our pattern starting with Row 2 and ending with Row 7. We need to repeat the pattern additional 14 times. That will give us the total of


7 + 6*14 = 91


91 rows!


The picture below shows Rows 2-7 worked one additional time. That is 13 rows in total (7 + 6 = 13)



And this picture shows how my baby blanket is growing in size, but it’s not big enough yet.


And finally here I have 91 rows!



8 comments:

  1. Очень красивое одеяло! Красивый цвет и красивый узор.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing this beatiful and lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Es preciosa...ya tejiendo para mi futuro nieto :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Olga for the lovely crochet pattern! I have a question for you. I have completed the first 6 rows. I finished the 6th row with "chain 3, dc in the next 2 dc. Ch2 turn. I am then supposed to start row 2 again. So then I dc in the next dc however if I skip 4 dc, then I am much too far away. Then end pulls. Can you help me? I would be happy to send you a picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Renay, yes, please send me a picture. It would be very helpful.

      Delete
  5. Olga,
    Thank you for the quick reply! I'm not sure how to get a picture in this comment box! Do you publish your email address?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Olga,
    I did find your gmail address on here, so I have emailed you a picture! I look forward to hopefully figuring out what I did wrong!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete